This is a blog about computers by an author who knows very little about computers.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Koha >:-(

I am having two problems with this system:

1: When I click to save an imported MARC record I receive an error message that reads, "Can't save this record because the following field aren't filled: *tag 003 subfield 0 control field in tab 0." What is this?

If I click "ok" then Koha moves along as it should (I guess) and saves the record. I then create a barcode and save the record again. This then leads me to my second problem.

2: When I attempt to add my catalogue item to my list the system won't do it and gives me the following message "A record matching barcode 125364589642563214862 has already been added." However, I can't see any items in the list and the count says that there are "0 item(s)." What is going on here? Am I missing some important step like checking a box or setting preferences or something?

Gripe: How come there are no results for any searches of the Koha catalogue...even when you search for items you just added?

No comments:

Post a Comment